This Blog is now operated by the marvelous N2CMS and some custom MVC stuff.
Why do i use a custom solution and not a existing package like Wordpress?
- Wordpress/PHP: I'm way more comfortable with C# / MVC and i want to develop own modules and functionallity.
- Blogengine: This served me well for the last 2 years - but i wanted to ditch ASP.NET WebForm competely.
- FunnelWeb: This was initally my favorite - until i needed to add custom fields
- Completely customizable / extendable
- Code First
- 100% SEO capable
- and i used N2CMS already for more than 10 websites and portals